A social services agent collects information on children between 4 and 15 years old coming from dysfunctional environments and whose families are :
- below poverty level
- struggling with diseases
- dealing with family crisis
- separated by death of a family member
- disturbed by a notorious delinquency environment:
- physical abuse
- sexual abuse (rape, incest)
- crimes and misdemeanors.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you know children who need us.
Action plans are simultaneously drawn up at two levels:
1. At the child level:
- distancing the child from the family framework which destabilizes him/her
- being entirely in charge of the child (housing, food, education, psychological and medical follow up
2. At the family level:
- helping the family to find a solution in the event of unemployment of one or both parents
- helping the family to find the necessary resources to remedy the problems of physical and mental health.